First Aid level 3 training course (advanced) for work and home:
Course title: First Aid level 3.
NQF level: 3
SAQA US: 254220
First aid level three is an advanced first aid and CPR course, covering basic emergency life support for all age groups from adult, child and infant and life threatening medical and trauma conditions. This course is conducted with scenario simulations to prepare the learner for real life emergencies. First aid level 3 is a four (4) day course and includes advanced first aid techniques directed at all industries mostly high risk to the general public and high staff ratio and is also a great introduction to a BAA (Basic ambulance assistant) course. It is recommended that a learner progress, starting with first aid level one and moving on to the next level. A combination course can be attended consisting of first aid level 1,2 & 3 all in one and is a 4 day course.
Each delegate is given the following equipment:
- A resuscitation device for first aid training.
- Latex gloves for first aid training.
- An up to-date training manual consisting of the newest and highest standards of the curriculum.
- Certificate within 15 working days if the delegate is deemed competent.
- On all our First Aid courses, delegates will be taught on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Our instructors are all professionals in their respected fields and are qualified medics and registered with the appropriate bodies.
CPR training is provided with the most state of the art training aids, with the use of the ACTAR 911 CPR manikins and Preston manikins, which allows each delegate to have their own manikin during the training process. We encourage all delegates to dress casual and comfortable for the learning experience.