First Aid level 1 training course for home and work (Legal requirement):
Course title: First Aid Level 1
Duration: 2 Days
NQF Level: 1
SAQA US: 119567
First aid is a set of skills used in an emergency situation for a victim that is either ill or injured or when a person is in need of basic medical treatment. First aid level one is an entry level course which provides a basic set of skills and covers a variety of emergency situations and conditions. This course is required by law as the minimum requirement in most workplace and provides the learner with both theoretical and practical skills necessary to apply first aid treatment at the home and workplace.
Each delegate is given the following equipment:
- A resuscitation device for first aid training.
- Latex gloves for first aid training.
- An up to-date training manual consisting of the newest and highest standards of the curriculum.
- Certificate within 15 working days if the delegate is deemed competent.
- On all our First Aid courses, delegates will be taught on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)